Tuesday 11 August 2015

11/08/2015 - Top 10 Authors I've Read The Most

Hello, once again! It is Tuesday, which means it is time for another Top 10 Tuesday; today's topic is 'Top 10 Authors I've Read The Most' - this is quite hard for me, as I tend to read a wide variety of authors, but I think I find some authors who stand out, many of whom were probably read as a child. Alas, let us commence:
10. William Shakespeare - Much Ado About Nothing, Romeo & Juliet and Macbeth
9. Darren Shan - The Demonata Series and Cirque du Freak
8. Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games Trilogy
7. Ben Elton - Past Mortem and Dead Famous
6. John Green - The Fault in Our Stars and Paper Towns
5. George Orwell - Nineteen Eighty-Four and Animal Farm
4. John Steinbeck - Of Mice and Men and The Grapes of Wrath
3. Joseph Delaney - The Spooks Series
2. Wilkie Collins - The Woman in White and The Moonstone
1. Bret Easton Ellis - Less Than Zero, The Rules of Attraction, American Psycho, The Informers, Glamorama, Lunar Park and Imperial Bedrooms 

I read a lot of Bret Easton Ellis... like, a lot. So, that was my Top 10! Have you read any of these authors (I suspect yes if anyone took English ever)? Tell me what you think below! Like, comment and follow, and until next time, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment