Monday 6 July 2015

07/07/2015 - Top 10 Hyped Books I've Never Read

Hello, once again, my esteemed readers. Today I shall be completing yet another 'Top 10 Tuesday', today's topic being 'Top 10 Hyped Books I've Never Read'. Alas, let us dive straight in:

10. Sons and Lovers by D H Lawrence
9. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
8. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
7. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
6. Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
5. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
4. All Charles Dickens novels
3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
1. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

10210Of course, they are all classics, because that is just my vibe.

If any of you have read any of these books, please tell me in the comments section and give me your opinion! I would be greatly appreciative!
Like, Comment and Follow, and until next time, hwyl fawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment