Tuesday 30 June 2015

Reading Challenge 2015

This year, commencing on the 1st January 2015, I, along with my sister Kristi and my mother, set a reading challenge on our Goodreads to read 52 books in a year. This means reading one a week. It was easy for most of the time, but I ran into difficulty around May due to needing to spend time revising for my GCSE examinations. I have now pretty much caught up with the book debt I got myself into over this period. This challenge really motivates me to read as it gives me an incentive to do so. If you would like to check my progress on this challenge, follow the below link to my Goodreads and add me! I would gladly accept your invitations! Alternatively, look at my sidebar where I have placed a reading challenge widget. 
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/22696697-ben-sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment